The Lakewood Community Foundation is pleased to announce it has approved and distributed $12,500 in grants benefiting the Lakewood community for 2012.
- Springbrook Park Expansion Project $2,500
- Communities in Schools of Lakewood
- After School programs $1,000
- Lakewood Area Shelter Association $1,500
- Lakewood Library
- Learning Environments $2,000
- St. Vincent De Paul Society
- Lakewood emergency services programs $2,000
- Boy & Girls Club of Lakewood Great Futures Scholars Fund $3,500
New financial statements are now posted on this site ("Financials")
Lakewood Community Foundation Fund
The Lakewood Community Foundation Fund (LCFF) is currently a half million dollar endowment raised by citizens and businesses in Lakewood desiring to keep Lakewood a wonderful community in which to live, work and play. The fund allows a way to give back to our community for the exceptional opportunities and quality of life Lakewood provides. LCFF is intended to become a foundation for Lakewood’s future.